Frequently Asked Questions
We are more than happy to answer your questions via phone, but for your convenience, here are some frequently asked questions we often get from our clients.
A new title of deed is written up and signed by you during the transfer, this transferring ownership of the house to us. This new document is given to the land records of your county.
We buy houses, condos, townhouses, single family houses in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
You contact us, we inspect your home, make an offer, and if you accept, we’ll take your home off the market in eight days or a settlement date you choose, and in some instances, we offer up to a $2500 cash advancement.
We’ll send our representative to your house to evaluate the following things to make an offer on your house:
- Current condition of your home
- Extent and cost of repairs required to resell your home
- Time it will take to complete all the necessary repairs
- Market value of your home compared to other homes in the area
- Costs associated with maintenance, taxes, payments, utilities, insurance, homeowner dues, etc.